THE STORY BEHIND WHERE IS ADAM?
ARTISTIC NUDE SERIES 2019 – ONGOING
In the beginning we all lived peacefully together in a place called Paradise.
But over time, humans grew further apart from the animals.
In this series we wonder how things could have been if we didn’t leave paradise,
is there still a way to return? Is there a way to create a new?
Will we find a way?
Note: to prevent the (ab)use of animals for photographs, they have been digitally edited into the photographs.
The Where Is Adam? series has been awarded 1st Place at the 14th Pollux Awards 2019 in Nude & Figure and has received several other awards;
– 2019 The International Photography Awards (IPA) Honourable Mention in Fine Art with ‘Uplifting’ from the ‘Where Is Adam?‘ series
– 2019 The ND Photography Awards Honorable Mention in Fine Art
– 2019 The 14th Julia Margaret Cameron Awards (JMCA) Honorable Mention in Nude & Figure Pro
– 2019 The Monochrome Awards Honorable Mention in Nude with ‘Uplifting’ from the ‘Where Is Adam?‘ series.
– 2020 The International Fine Art Photography Awards Nominee in Nudes
– 2020 The 15th Julia Margaret Cameron Awards (JMCA) Honorable Mention in Nude & Figure Pro
Limited Editions of 11
WORLDWIDE | LIMITED EDITIONS AVAILABLE ON SAATCHI ART